Graduated from high school
3 years min. experience
certificate of employment
1) Cut, assemble, fit, and attach metal-framed glass enclosures for showers, bathtubs, display cases, skylights, solariums, and other structures.
2) Drive trucks to installation sites, and unload mirrors, glass equipment, and tools.
3) Fabricate and install metal sashes and moldings for glass installation, using aluminum or steel framing.
4) Install pre-assembled metal or wood frameworks for windows or doors to be fitted with glass panels, using hand tools.
5) Load and arrange glass and mirrors onto delivery trucks, using suction cups or cranes to lift glass.
Contact Person: jean / claire
Contact Number: 09772191599
Principal/Project: AL-EHSSAN SERVICES / QATAR TECHNICAL ALUMINUM
Location: DOHA, Qatar
Number of Vacancies: 15
Contract term (in months): 24