Graduated from college
2 years min. experience
Certificates and Diploma
• Inspect, maintain repair and overhaul electromechanical and solid state
electrical equipment, using a variety of electrical test equipment, meters,
powered and non-powered tools and equipment.
• Install new electrical and electronic equipment and electrical wiring according
to the National Electrical Code and company electrical standards.
• Maintain and repair electrical and electronic systems for Project facilities and
• Perform high voltage switching and operate generators in support of
• Work safely and cooperatively with co-workers and the public.
• Cut and remove trees, branched and brush in close proximity to energized
• Lead a work party in performing maintenance or repair work.
• Other related incidental work as needed.
• Comply with and practice proper equipment clearance procedures.
• Perform all work in compliance with applicable codes, standards, safety and
• Responsible for station lockout/tag out procedures as mandated by company policy.
> Male; not more than 50 years old.
> Graduate of any in any reputable schools and universities.
> At least with 3 years minimum working experience in the same field.
> Willing to work within the vicinity area of KSA.
> Can communicate in English (Verbal and Written).
> Can handle pressures and stress handling staff's.
Contact Person: Arvin C. Bartido
Contact Number: 812-4264
Agency Name: Stellar Aces Overseas Intl Inc
Principal/Project: Beijing Emirates Construction
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 15
Contract term (in months): 24