Graduated from high school
1 year min experience
Certificates and Diploma
1) Assists PAINTER, TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT by preparing surfaces of automotive vehicles, such as automobiles, buses, and trucks, for repainting and polishes repainted vehicles: Sands rough spots on automotive vehicle.
2) Sprays scratched areas with filler solution, using spray gun.
3) Applies paper and masking tape to protect unpainted surfaces, such as bumpers, windows, and chrome trim.
4) Removes gloss from intermediate coats of paint, using wet sandpaper, to ensure adherence of next coat.
5) Polishes final coat of paint, using polishing compound and cloth.
6) Paints surfaces not readily accessible, such as wheels and underside of fenders, using brush and spray gun.
7) May remove and replace chrome moldings and trim.
8) May brush or spray undercoating material on replaced parts.
9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
> Male; not more than 45 years old
> At least college level.
> High School or Vocational course graduate are welcome with at least 2 years experience in same field.
> Skilled training is an advantage.
> Can communicate in English (verbally).
> Willing to assign in area of KSA.
Contact Person: Arvin C. Bartido
Contact Number: 812-4264
Agency Name: Stellar Aces Overseas Intl Inc
Principal/Project: First Specialized Maintenance
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Number of Vacancies: 2
Contract term (in months): 24